Remove this ad

wilkinc

rookie botter

Lead

July 7, 2014 07:15:11

Tags : :

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any other betting sites which have APIs like betfair? I'm putting together my first bot and would like to have a range of prices from different sources. I'd like to not have to web-scrape if poss, but if there aren't any other APIs available then I'll dive in!

Thanks

Chris
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

jimmybob

rookie botter

#2 [url]

July 21, 2014 15:15:12

There is Betdaq as cran says, both he and I have made a Python library that will make using the API easier, which you can find out about on another post.

Most websites do not have *official* API access.  But from what I have been told (by people who do this professionally, not 'for fun' like me), they will be giving some sort of API access to large enough customers (gambling syndicates).  But here we are talking about $$$, so not really relevant for your first botting attempt...

Quote    Reply   

Muddy

rookie botter

#3 [url]

July 29, 2014 21:00:55

Yes, there is the Betdaq API and personally, I think it is easier to create a bot to access that API than the Betfair API-NG.

I use VB.Net and found it relatively easy to create a class library to access the Betdaq functions. The Betfair API-NG is a completely different kettle of fish that I'm currently working on and it has taken me a lot longer to get to grips with due to the need to serialize and deserialize JSON.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help